Questions/Comments about the NY Class Program

Re: ASH registration questions/issues

Postby AlexAlex » Fri Jun 20, 2014 1:21 pm

it was the first evening ASW to go up in probably over a year
AlexAlex

Users Information

Postby allyb » Mon Aug 18, 2014 5:40 pm

It seems the last few months of ASH classes have been instructor chosen. How often or about what percent will there be a lottery? Any idea?

Thanks!
allyb

Users Information

Postby Isco » Tue Aug 19, 2014 11:07 pm

Today at 10:47 am, I received an email saying I had been approved for the recent Silvija Ozols ASH, and would have a spot in the class if I were to register and pay for the class within 24 hours. During the afternoon, I transferred money to my bank account so that there would be enough money to pay with my card, and this evening, when I clicked on the link, I saw a message telling me the class was sold out.

I am posting this here mainly to indicate that while the 24 hour window is still open, I have attempted to register for this class. I have also sent an email, but I want to be sure my bases are covered.

Update: the problem has been fixed at the 23rd hour. Thanks for your help!
Isco

Users Information

Postby improvanywhere » Fri Mar 06, 2015 2:33 pm

Hi,

I've been trying to get into an ASH, ASI, ASP for the past year and haven't been able to get into a single one. I have a day job, so I can't go after any that happen within the hours of 9-5 on weekdays. I was wondering if any Advanced improv classes will be offered, or if there are plans to offer them, specifically to people who haven't been able to get into one in the past few months? If there are, can those classes be offered during nights or weekends?

Thanks
improvanywhere

Users Information

Postby TheLexLex6 » Tue May 05, 2015 3:41 pm

Is it possible to randomly select email submittals for ASH, versus first come/first serve?
TheLexLex6

Users Information

Postby TheLexLex6 » Tue May 05, 2015 3:55 pm

disregard my last post. I see that it IS a lottery and not first come/first serve? My bad. Thanks
TheLexLex6

Users Information

Previous

Return to New York Training Center