Old UCB Hoodie

Questions/Comments about the NY Class Program

Old UCB Hoodie

Postby eddie-doug » Sat Jul 18, 2015 12:09 am

Hy guys,

My black original UCB hoodie was stolen earlier this week and it makes me sad. So I was wondering if you guys happen to know if they will be back in stock at all? If not does anyone have one that they don't mind parting with and I could buy it off of them? I just really like that hoodie and it was always one of my favorites. Let me know if you have any questions. My email is edwarddougrou@gmail.com

Thanks guys,

Eddie
eddie-doug

Users Information

Re: Old UCB Hoodie

Postby kevhines » Wed Jul 29, 2015 10:10 am

Not really the school's department (even though a lot of the UCB stuff is sold at our location) - but I can answer that sadly the original hoodies aren't in stock, and I doubt ever will be again. We just came out with a new black hoodie that is very cool though. I just bought one and it's great!
kevhines

Users Information

Postby ClayDoesntThink » Thu Sep 17, 2015 9:23 pm

Just curious: why aren't the old hoodie designs being made any more?
ClayDoesntThink

Users Information

Postby kevhines » Mon Sep 21, 2015 3:01 pm

No real reason. Why does Coke change it's labels every few years?
New branding.

I am certainly not in those discussions. The new hoodies are very comfortable though!
kevhines

Users Information

Postby ClayDoesntThink » Thu Sep 24, 2015 5:48 pm

The new ones definitely look cool -- I'll be getting one ( and currently have the old one as well ).

One suggestion may be to bring back the old one in smaller batches and charge double for the 'Classic' edition or something. I'd definitely pay good money to replace my old one if I ever lost it.

That said, the new ones look great and are definitely a good alternative. Thanks for the response!
ClayDoesntThink

Users Information

Return to New York Training Center