Berg's Office Hours

Questions/Comments about the LA Class Program

Berg's Office Hours

Postby Berg » Fri Jan 18, 2013 2:27 pm

Hey Everybody-

For those of you curious, here's the deal with my office hours! I have office hours 3-6 at UCB, every tuesday and thursday. No appointment is necessary, just drop in!

As we go sailing into pilot season, know that although I will try to keep my hours as regularly as possible, but there may be a day or two here or there where auditions will prevent me from maintaining my normal hours. It's never a bad idea to drop me a line at Berg [at] ucbcomedy.com if you're planning on dropping in that afternoon just to make sure I'm not auditioning for the role of "stoner roommate" somewhere on the west side.

And let's be honest, you guys- "stoner roommate" is probably about as good of an offer as I'll get.

Thanks!

-Berg
Berg

Users Information

Re: Berg's Office Hours

Postby Berg » Sun Jan 20, 2013 6:15 pm

Honestly? It depends on the weather. Like, if it's a gray, rainy afternoon in March, French onion soup is kind of the best thing ever. However, if it's the middle of August and my brain feels like it's melting, I'm gonna gravitate towards a gazpacho.
Berg

Users Information

Postby Fernie » Thu Jan 31, 2013 3:49 pm

This thread is boring. Can we get some kewl gifs or maybe some sweet hyperlinks or something in here?

:mrgreen:
Fernie

Users Information

Postby jakeregal » Thu Jan 31, 2013 8:04 pm

digging that that's fernie's first post in two years
jakeregal

Users Information

Postby Berg » Tue Feb 05, 2013 7:26 pm

Clearly, he thinks it is boring. This is why Fernie is often cited as the "least soupy member of Convoy." Todd, clearly, is the most soupy, as he spends 95% of his free time pursuing get chowder quick schemes.
Berg

Users Information

Postby toddfasen » Wed Feb 06, 2013 10:19 pm

While it's true I'm the most soupy member Berg did get one thing wrong. Most of my schemes are actually bisque quick schemes, not chowder ones.
toddfasen

Users Information

Postby planetfour » Tue Mar 05, 2013 1:51 am

haHA! In sweep-editing my user account and subsequent replies off this board all your convoy-sation is MEANINGLESS!

Nah but seriously, my account was deleted. I still love you guys though.
planetfour

Users Information

Postby patbaer » Tue Mar 05, 2013 1:28 pm

planetfour wrote:haHA! In sweep-editing my user account and subsequent replies off this board all your convoy-sation is MEANINGLESS!

Nah but seriously, my account was deleted. I still love you guys though.

Sorry Planetfour. My fault.
~PatBaer~
Forum Admin
Friend to All.
patbaer
Site Admin

Users Information

Return to Los Angeles Training Center