Introduce Yourself!

Questions/Comments about the LA Class Program

Introduce Yourself!

Postby patbaer » Sat Sep 11, 2010 4:08 am

Hey LA students, performers, etc- please use this thread to introduce yourselves!

So, who are ya'll??!
~PatBaer~
Forum Admin
Friend to All.
patbaer
Site Admin

Users Information

Re: Introduce Yourself!

Postby howieEkremer » Sat Sep 11, 2010 10:29 pm

I'm Howie. What's up, peoples?!?!

I've been in L.A. for almost a year now. I intern on Sunday nights at the theater. Come visit and say hi.... bring me PEZ.
Howie E. Kremer

@howieekremer @sasquatchshorts

http://www.sasquatchshorts.com
http://www.lemonstheshow.com
howieEkremer

Users Information

Postby scottsinger » Wed Sep 15, 2010 2:33 am

Hi everyone--I'm Scott!

I've been taking improv classes at UCB for about a year now and studying science for much longer, and improv is way better in pretty much every conceivable way. So, um, hi again!
scottsinger

Users Information

Postby BenWood » Tue Nov 16, 2010 1:22 pm

Hey what's up everybody!!

Did this thread take off or what?!

Well I tell you what I am super excited to meet the other two students at UCB LA so I'll introduce myself:

I'm Ben Wood!

[edit]

And oops -- change of plans. My LA move is going to wait a bit. You all rock pilot season without me and I'll hopefully touch down in time for the next one.

Best!
Ben
Last edited by BenWood on Mon Jan 17, 2011 7:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BenWood

Users Information

Postby jjscomedy » Wed Dec 08, 2010 4:41 pm

Hey, my name is Jonny Svarzbein. I've been in LA since 2007 and have been taking classes and performing at UCB since then.

I also co-host an indie improv show called Tuesday Night Thunder (info at http://www.tntimprov.com) a show where UCB community can hang out, perform and jam together at the end.

Nice to meet all of you. And Pat, your beard is glorious.
jjscomedy

Users Information

Postby parksveronica » Thu Feb 23, 2012 8:05 pm

Hi, My name is Veronica Parks, have been in LA for over 3 years and I'm finishing 101 at UCB even though I've done other forms of Improv before. I'm happy to be a part of it and if anyone is forming any groups for practice I would love to jump on.
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm3130597/
parksveronica

Users Information

Postby IanClearspot » Wed Sep 05, 2012 6:21 pm

I'm Greg uh, Ian Clearspot here on the forum. I'm in Improv 301. In the past I attended classes at other Improv schools as well. I also write though I haven't taken any UCB sketch writing classes, at least not yet. I have a production background and am a former ABC TV exec as well as a former music business exec (lots of formers LOL) so I am a bit older than many of you on these forum pages. Always interested in collaboration with others whether connecting with others to write, produce and film material or to perform on stage or camera. http://www.imdb.me/gregphilippi Drop me a note. I'm also occasionally on the east coast where my wife is currently working (she's in Boca Raton FL - the Fort Lauderdale-Miami area). Oh, and it would be great to check out any practice groups that might have an open spot...
IanClearspot

Users Information

Postby Urndawg » Tue Jul 16, 2013 3:02 am

Hello.

Starting classes tomorrow. Psyched. Improv 101 with Tulowiski. Wait... I think he's on the Colorado Rockies.

Tuculescu. Okay.

I've quite a bit of improv experience. But looking to hone, better and improv(e).

-Scott
Urndawg

Users Information

Postby bemarshall » Thu Oct 24, 2013 4:11 pm

Hey, looks like this gets a LOT of views, but I just moved here four days ago, so here goes.

I'm Brigid. I'm from Chicago, registered in Will McLaughlin's 201. Did a lot of improv back there, so this is an adjustment.

Is there ever a show that isn't already sold out at UCB so I can actually use my class ID to get into shows or is that a luxury afforded only in Chicago?

I'm looking forward to no one seeing this!
bemarshall

Users Information

Postby tiredofthesestarwars » Thu Jan 23, 2014 4:36 pm

Hi,

My name's Danny. I'm an editor/motion & print graphics designer. Longtime comedy fan, especially UK comedy series & sketch shows. I hope to start taking sketch writing classes at the theatre this year but in the meantime would like to offer my (free) services for any fun projects. Thanks!
tiredofthesestarwars

Users Information

Next

Return to Los Angeles Training Center