Sarah Claspell - Improv 101 at 2:30

Questions/Comments about the LA Class Program

Sarah Claspell - Improv 101 at 2:30

Postby CondorAdam » Sat Jul 21, 2018 9:24 pm

Hey people, here's our little class blog thing. If anyone wants to see shows, link up, do some improv and shit just post on here. Till next time, take it easy.

Sincerely,
The best improv class ever.
CondorAdam

Users Information

Re: Sarah Claspell - Improv 101 at 2:30

Postby Caitlin Casement » Tue Jul 24, 2018 7:02 pm

I couldn't agree more with Adam. I keep thinking about the work from Saturday and am grateful that we have such diverse and thoughtful people in our group.
I have no plans to go to any shows this week, but I am going to a Brecht play on Sunday, so if anyone wants to join, let me know. I'd also like to get together after class, just to have a conversation with anyone else who might be interested.
I'm convinced that the more comfortable we are with each other, the better our work can be. I was a language teacher and having a low stress level is key to that kind of learning. Seems like improv is a new language, at least for me.

Caitlin of BICE (Best Improv Class Ever)
Voice calls 818-954-8222
Text messages 818-736-1610
Caitlin Casement

Users Information

Re: Sarah Claspell - Improv 101 at 2:30

Postby Turkin » Wed Jul 25, 2018 12:20 am

Yay! Thanks for starting the thread! This is jeremy, btw.

I’m going to see The Rabbit Farm on Thursday at 8pm (at UCB Franklin). I believe tix are $7 (no student reservations for this show). It’s one of the only shows I can make it to during the week.

I will also try to make it to see the Mess Hall show on Sunday 7pm, at the inner sanctum. No tix necessary for that one.

Let me know if you feel like joining me. See you in class on Saturday!
Turkin

Users Information

Return to Los Angeles Training Center