Hey there, optimistic improviser searching for coaches. Hooray! We found each other!
Here are some facts about me:
- I've been studying improv since 2004. In that time I've studied under Bobby Moynahan, Armando Diaz, Anthony Atamanuik, Curtis Gwinn, Will Hines, Gavin Speiller, Mike Still, Shannon O'Neill, and Rick Andrews, to name a few.
- I've taught and coached improv since 2009. It seems that I do not have too much of a life outside of this. Yayboo.
- I'm currently on two indy teams, Bottom Gun and A Two Good Men. I have been trained at the Magnet Theater and UCB (where I am Advance Study approved).
What I can do for you:
- Get you out of your head. I'm outside of your head, I'll show you the way.
- Help you and your group mates have as much fun as possible on stage.
- Give you in depth notes for your personal growth and for your group to develop themselves. Not a big fan of generic tips myself, so I try to avoid giving them.
- Save you money. I'm a pretty cheap date.
To me, the most important part of improv is having fun. Even if your scene partner forgets every rule there is, if you're both having fun, the audience will follow you to the ends of the Earth.
My afternoons are all free and my evenings are almost all free. I make my own hours, so my schedule is pretty flexible. So shoot me an email at AaronsCleverEmail at gmail dot com, and lets get to 'proving.