Brandon Tarzis LOVES improv and coaching

Are you an improv coach? A Director?
Are you looking to start a practice group?

Brandon Tarzis LOVES improv and coaching

Postby tarzis » Thu May 02, 2013 4:27 pm

Hi! I'm Brandon Tarzis, and I would love to be your permanent/substitute/ intermittent coach. Let me help you discover the dynamics and exploit the talent in your group to help you become the best team possible! I personally love to focus on reacting realistically and playing to the top of the scene's integrity!

Most recently I was coach of the awesome Supernova team STONE. I have been a member of the QSIC house team Mercury, Supernova team PHOEBE and the following UCB advanced performance classes:

Shock of the New- Erik Tanouye
Sound and Movement Harolds- Don Fanelli
The Convergence- Kevin Hines and Zack Willis
The Squeezebox- Shaun Diston

Also, having been in too many auditions to count, I can help warm you up for Lloyd auditions!

I perform as Referee Tarzan at the insanely fun UCBW Cagematch. My threeprov team Suburban Adventure performed in UCBW Cagematch last year and are slated to perform at Steelstacks and NCCAF this winter!

I have been improvising since Jan 2011, and have loved every second of it. My teachers: Silvija Ozols, Mike Still, Ari Voukydis, Gavin Speiller, Kevin Hines, Will Hines, Abra Tabak, Jordan Klepper, Ryan Karels, Don Fanelli, Erik Tanouye, Zack Willis, Shaun Diston, Nicole Drespel, and Shannon O'Neill

I have also been lucky enough to be coached by people like Phil Jackson, Shaun Diston, Jeremy Bent, Joanna Bradley, and Riley Soloner!

I would love to be a part of your improv journey. Hit me up on email at brandon.tarzis at gmail!
Last edited by tarzis on Sun Jan 03, 2016 8:35 pm, edited 3 times in total.
tarzis

Users Information

Re: Brandon Tarzis LOVES improv and coaching

Postby tarzis » Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:24 pm

I have discounted rates for 101-401 practice groups!

Find my availability here: http://newyork.improvcoaches.com/coaches/brandon-tarzis
tarzis

Users Information

Return to NY- Coaches, Directors, Practice Groups