Leila Cohan-Miccio Would Really, Really Like to Direct You

Are you an improv coach? A Director?
Are you looking to start a practice group?

Leila Cohan-Miccio Would Really, Really Like to Direct You

Postby leilacohanmiccio » Thu Jul 08, 2010 12:44 pm

Hi new friend!

My name is Leila Cohan-Miccio and I would love to direct your sketch show, coach your sketch group, look over your sketch packets, or just look at pictures of baby animals. (Note: that last one isn't really a "service offered" so much as "an invitation to approach me at UCB with ZooBorns open on your iPhone.")

I'm the writer of This Is About Smith, which has been running at UCB since February, and I've been a member of Maude Team High Treason for over a year now. I've worked with such ridiculously amazing directors as Caitlin Tegart, Neil Casey, Ryan Karels, Chris Kelly, and Julie Klausner. I'm also a UCB sketch substitute teacher. I very much love reading and giving notes on sketches and I would love to help you with yours!

Here are some of my sketches! http://www.ucbcomedy.com/talent/view/901/leila-cohan

My rates are reasonable and I will pepper all email correspondence with copious exclamation points, allowing every missive to feel like a party/seventh grade note. Email me at leilacohanmiccio at gmail dot com if you're interested!
Leila Cohan-Miccio
This Is About Smith: 7/16, 7:30, UCB
High Treason: 7/19, 8pm, UCB
leilacohanmiccio.tumblr.com
leilacohanmiccio

Users Information

Return to NY- Coaches, Directors, Practice Groups