Jesse Acini is up for improv stuff

Are you an improv coach? A Director?
Are you looking to start a practice group?

Jesse Acini is up for improv stuff

Postby jesseacini » Thu Dec 19, 2013 12:48 pm

Hello,

I am looking to coach and am posting here to let hundreds of you know! I've been up for sketch stuff for a while http://boards.ucbcomedy.com/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=29859 but I am also up for improv stuff. I've been through the UCB program twice over and have also studied with Armando at the Magnet. There I've performed on three house teams, currently with All-American, and just finished a stint as the assigned coach for a Magnet Circuit team. Good stuff.

Here's some improv stuff I like and encourage...eye contact, active listening, yes anding yourself, giving your partner the fun thing, everything is a gift, serve the scene, there's a difference between playing patiently and playing passively, also between justifying and really accepting a gift, and other stuff too.

All this stuff is 20/hr :geek:

Happy Holidays,

jesseacini - at the gmail
@jesseacini - at the twitter
jesseacini

Users Information

Re: Jesse Acini is up for improv stuff

Postby jesseacini » Thu Jul 03, 2014 2:55 pm

As true today as it was on Thu Dec 19, 2013 12:48 pm in NY- Coaches, Directors, Practice Groups!

Currently playing with Hardy (Wednesdays) and The Weave (Saturdays) at Magnet. Come say, "Hey".
jesseacini

Users Information

Re: Jesse Acini is up for improv stuff

Postby jesseacini » Mon Jul 06, 2015 10:56 am

Hey folks,

Been a while. I'm still up for improv stuff. Just updated my avails on http://www.improvcoaches.com/coaches/jesse-acini?from_search=true.

Currently playing with Magnet house team ARIANA GRANDE.

My current rate is $25/hr

Thanks!
jesseacini

Users Information

Return to NY- Coaches, Directors, Practice Groups