WEDNESDAY improv rehearsal

Are you an improv coach? A Director?
Are you looking to start a practice group?

WEDNESDAY improv rehearsal

Postby 1DustinParrish » Mon Feb 06, 2017 3:06 pm

WEDNESDAY improv practice
Postby 1DustinParrish » Mon Feb 06, 2017 2:53 pm

WEDNESDAY IMPROV PRACTICE OPPORTUNITY -contact info at end

HELLOOO! It is actually more of a rehearsal than a practice because we do perform.

READ ON IF:
-You're generally available every Wednesday from 7:30-9:30, possibly 10pm.
-You're a friendly person who is serious about pursuing improv, which means:
-You're interested in performing at shows as long as they fit your schedule.
(-You can be an improv newb and attend our rehearsal as long as you show commitment.)

Most of us are UCB-trained with dots of other experience here and there. If your exclusively into one theatre, 1) that's possibly a sign your a crazy, clickish improv nerd who may need to experiment more AND 2) need tó know our group's primary coach is the AMAZING Ali Gordon of UCB's Lloyd Night, so our training is game-focused.

I can not tell you how amazing Ali is. Everyone is shocked by how unusually awesome she is. Everybody says she is one of the best people they have ever been taught by. She also happens to have a low rate. XD

Wednesday rehearsal meets every week beginning Feb 22. Again, that is every week there ain't no major holiday on, beginning Feb 22, 2017.

*This rehearsal is baby sister tó a weekly Monday rehearsal, hence it starting on Feb 22 and me already saying it will meet weekly. (I know how to get a rehearsal going and keep it strong.) Having two rehearsals means some people of out team attend both reheaesals and some people only attend one of the two rehearsals. Outside of being a second weekly practice opportunity for a team, it will make our performer base larger.

(preferred) TEXT/CALL +1*678 *670 *8400
EMAIL improvisordustinATgmailDOTcom

If you comment on this ad, I probably won't notice it.
1DustinParrish

Users Information

Return to NY- Coaches, Directors, Practice Groups