Professional Coach Chris Griswold Looking for New Team

Are you an improv coach? A Director?
Are you looking to start a practice group?

Professional Coach Chris Griswold Looking for New Team

Postby Chris Griswold » Mon Feb 20, 2017 10:11 am

*** If you need someone ASAP, let me know. If I can't do it, I will find someone for you. Discount for practices that end before 8pm ***

Discover how simple good improv can be. Learn to trust yourself and stop overthinking.

I know what's making you cautious, and it doesn't have to.

As a professional coach with 20 years experience and a former member of the UCB administration, I understand the UCB curriculum deeply and have perfect practice regimens specifically for students working on their particular level's challenges.

If you're having trouble with any aspect of game, I'm the one to come to; I've developed an easier approach that gets more successful results.

I'm constantly working to find new and better ways to teach. Everyone's brain works differently, but we all face the same challenges in improv. My experience with teaching and coaching improv make figuring out which approaches will work best for your group and for you individually. Let's reach and see what else you can do.

Has 201 put you in your head? Do identifying the game and playing second beats seem mystifying? Pattern game and group games giving your 301 trouble? Is the Harold panicking your class? Let's break it down so it doesn't just make sense, but it's also back to being easy and fun.

I frequently create exercises on the fly to address specific issues that arise in practices, but I also have trained with a variety of theaters including UCB and Annoyance, and independent teachers like the legendary Kevin Mullaney and even Del Close's right hand Miles Stroth.

I love helping new teams launch, young teams destroy in competitions, and experienced teams find new ways to focus and hone their work or even learn or create new forms. I also offer corporate workshops in creativity, team building, and communication, as well as one-on-one coaching via webcam or in person.

Let's get you performing more satisfactorily and your team running more smoothly than you could have imagined.

Highlights:
Have been teaching improv since 1999.
Have taught or coached more than 3,000 hours in New York City and internationally since 2013.
Former member of UCB registrar/diversity scholarship liaison
Six-time Superior (A) UCB Student.
Creator of Thunderbolt Comedy improv teams and education center
Multiple runs of shows at both UCB and Annoyance
Have coached Magnet, PIT, Annoyance, Armory, Thunderbolt Comedy, and QSIC house teams.
Former member of Annoyance house team Manowar
Chris Griswold
Chris Griswold

Users Information

Return to NY- Coaches, Directors, Practice Groups