character building intensive 9/24

Are you an improv coach? A Director?
Are you looking to start a practice group?

character building intensive 9/24

Postby katiekkatiek » Fri Sep 15, 2017 4:08 pm

Y'ALL

Did you not get into the character class this fall? Me neither! I got you!

There is a one day character building intensive being hosted by the great Peter Michael Marino on September 24 right here in midtown NYC.

Details:

Pete's new 3.5-hour "Build a Character Workshop" will focus on bringing your fictional and non-fictional stage characters to brilliant, comical, truthful life. Through fun physical and improv exercises we'll define and refine the heart and soul of your characters from the outside in and vice versa. Perfect for those who already have characters that need definition and clarity to those who want to create vibrant new characters.

- Strictly limited to 10 participants.
- $65 early-bird rate if registered by Sept 17. $85 after that.
- PayPal, Venmo & credit card payments accepted.
- Workshop will be held at 307 W 30 Street near Penn Station.
- For more info on Pete, the workshop, or to register, please email Pete at petermichaelmarino@me.com with subject "Character Workshop."

Peter Michael Marino is the co-creator of "Character Witness" which launched over 30 original, long-running characters on stage and cable TV...including his fictional character Lance Jonathan, whose shows have played everywhere from LA to the UK. Pete has taught improv, sketch comedy, and solo show classes everywhere from The PIT to Pace University to London's Actor's Centre. More info at www.petermmarino.com

Treat yourself!
katiekkatiek

Users Information

Re: character building intensive 9/24

Postby katiekkatiek » Mon Sep 18, 2017 10:33 am

Monday 9/18:

Cost dropped to $50 if you register today.
katiekkatiek

Users Information

Return to NY- Coaches, Directors, Practice Groups