Can't Get Enough UCB Theatre Podcast?

The UCB Theatre Podcast begs for discussion. So do it here!

Can't Get Enough UCB Theatre Podcast?

Postby perlstein » Mon Feb 20, 2012 4:46 pm

Then check out mine, The Improv Obsession Podcast! I do an almost weekly podcast where guest improvisers come on the show and talk about improv. Past guests have included Joe Wengert, Greg Tuculescu, Eugene Cordero, and Colton Dunn.

Check it out, it's a lot of fun and people keep telling me it's really interesting . So either a lot of liars are trying to mess with me, or it's pretty good.

You can hear it Online or in iTunes.
I host the Improv Obsession Podcast. You can hear it Online or in iTunes. I'm on UCBLA Beta Team Muddleberry

Happy improvising.
perlstein

Users Information

Re: Can't Get Enough UCB Theatre Podcast?

Postby perlstein » Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:03 pm

Recent guests include Lennon Parham, Alex Berg, Neil Campbell, Kid Grift, Rene Gube, Craig Cackowski, Zach Reino, Steve Szlaga, Dan Oster, Jonny Svarzbein, Tara Copeland, Alex Fernie, Billy Merritt, Casey Feigh, Matt Besser, Suzi Barrett, Josh Simpson, Betsy Sodaro, Nick Mandernach, DC Pierson, Joe Wengert, Dominic Dierkes, Alex Berg, Allan McLeod, Mano Agapion, Monika Smith, Eugene Cordero, Colton Dunn, and Gregory Tuculescu.

Wow... lots of good people there. Worth listening to on the website for Improv Obsession Podcast if you ask me. You can download all the episode in iTunes as well!
I host the Improv Obsession Podcast. You can hear it Online or in iTunes. I'm on UCBLA Beta Team Muddleberry

Happy improvising.
perlstein

Users Information

Re: Can't Get Enough UCB Theatre Podcast?

Postby perlstein » Mon Jul 08, 2013 12:37 pm

Enjoy the release of
Ian Roberts (Founder of UCB),
Jessica Allen Eason (Mother, Ms. Jackson),
Paul Welsh (Cooper, Grandma's Ashes),
Lauren Lapkus (Bangarang),
Jimmy Carranne (Jazz Freddy, Improv Nerd),
Thomas Middleditch (Improvised Shakespeare, Diamond Lion)
Joe Hartzler (Flap Jackson, The Great War)
Heather Anne Campbell (Last Day of School, Heather and Miles)
Johnny Meeks (Sentimental Lady, Academic Superviser UCBLA)

You can listen on the website Improv Obsession Podcast. OR, you can download all the episode in iTunes as well![/quote]

Happy improvising.
perlstein

Users Information

Return to UCB Theatre Podcast