[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
View topic - the old ucbtla and ucbtny podcasts | UCB Comedy • Improv and Sketch Comedy Resource Forum

the old ucbtla and ucbtny podcasts

The UCB Theatre Podcast begs for discussion. So do it here!

the old ucbtla and ucbtny podcasts

Postby nathanimprov » Thu Jun 13, 2013 1:50 pm

Hello,

I am looking for the old podcasts. Can anyone help?

The old podcasts hold great words of wisdom and were wonderful to hear the first time around, however, I want to hear then again. This is both the ny one and la one.

Thanks in advance,
Nathan
www.nathanimprov.com
nathanimprov

Users Information

Re: the old ucbtla and ucbtny podcasts

Postby perlstein » Tue Jun 18, 2013 1:55 am

Got you covered!
http://we.tl/8TvweUAKLl

This link will be dead July 2, 2013. Feel free to reply if you need them again.
I host the . You can hear it or in . I'm on UCBLA Beta Team

Happy improvising.
perlstein

Users Information

Postby nathanimprov » Tue Jun 18, 2013 12:00 pm

Thank you, Stephen!

Brilliant times ahead.
nathanimprov

Users Information

Postby ClayDoesntThink » Thu Jul 18, 2013 2:18 pm

I'd also like to get a copy of the old podcasts, but the above link has now expired.

Is there any way one of y'all could re-upload for me?

Thanks!
ClayDoesntThink

Users Information

Postby perlstein » Fri Jul 19, 2013 9:33 pm

Boosh! All of the UCBNY & LA Podcast, not including long form conversation:

http://we.tl/n5xkFlhmPp

Also, don't be afraid to check out my podcast, Improv Obsession:

https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/imp ... 55442?mt=2

It's pretty cool.

Happy improvising.
perlstein

Users Information

Postby ClayDoesntThink » Mon Jul 22, 2013 10:05 am

Awesome; Thanks a ton!

I'll definitely check out your podcast -- it looks awesome!

Thanks again,
Clay
ClayDoesntThink

Users Information

Postby scaravaglia » Tue Aug 06, 2013 9:26 am

Could you please repost the link to the old podcasts? Thanks!
scaravaglia

Users Information

Postby perlstein » Tue Aug 06, 2013 9:48 pm

I'll host these on my google drive:

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id= ... aring#list

Feel free to check out my podcast Improv Obsession, I've had lots of cool guests too!
https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/imp ... 55442?mt=2
or www.improvobsession.com

Also, if anyone wants to clone all the episodes and put them up somewhere that'd be cool too just to have an extra link.

Happy improvising.
perlstein

Users Information

Postby scaravaglia » Thu Aug 08, 2013 9:58 am

Thanks!
scaravaglia

Users Information

Postby marlesse » Tue Sep 17, 2013 11:34 am

Thanks so much for all the links to the old podcasts, I thought I'd never find them again! And thanks so much for the Improv Obsessions podcast it is wonderful and I love it!
marlesse

Users Information

Next

Return to UCB Theatre Podcast