Nate Shelkey, Coach Extraordinaire

Are you an improv coach? A Director? Are you looking to start a practice group?

Nate Shelkey, Coach Extraordinaire

Postby nshelkey » Thu Mar 16, 2017 1:31 pm

Well, hello there.

Nate Shelkey here and I would like to coach your group(because I care about you).

I have studied improv at UCB and the PIT in New York. My teachers have included: Matt Besser, Armando Diaz, Ian Roberts, Amy Poehler, Billy Merritt, Julie Brister, Michael Delaney, Kevin Mullaney, Christina Gausas and more.

I have been performing at UCB on house teams since 2003 first in New York both Harold(gigawatt/Arsenal/Kill Your Darlings) and Maude(27 Kidneys/Gorilla Gorilla) and more recently in LA(Harold: The Racquet and Maude: Last Slice). You may have also seen my indie teams Bodega and more recently Bjërt and Camptown Ladies here in LA.

I've been coaching a lot of different kinds of groups from full-on performance teams to practice groups, 3 person to groups of 16. You name it and we can do it! I also run the best stretch n' share in the biz and a brilliantly nuanced warm-up called "Ball and Chicken". I'm cool with being your regular coach or being your sub. $60/2 hours.

So email me and I will get back to you toot suite(I don't know how to spell it, I just know how to say it)....

nate.shelkey@gmail.com

-Nate
nshelkey
http://shelktone.com
:geek:
nshelkey

Users Information

Return to LA- Coaches, Directors, Practice Groups