Available to Coach

Are you an improv coach? A Director? Are you looking to start a practice group?

Available to Coach

Postby frankcaeti » Sat Jun 23, 2012 3:49 pm

Hello Improvisors-

I would love to sub or find a group that needs a few rehearsals. I cannot currently commit to an ongoing rehearsal as I will be out of town for a job from August 8-October 10. But if you're group needs a couple rehearsals feel free to contact me at fcaeti@secondcity.com. I also can get a discounted rate for space at Second City Hollywood since I'm an alumnus.

Below is some info about my expereince--

I have directed and coached many improv and sketch groups in LA and Chicago. I perform in Armando at iO, Only in LA at UCB, and Tres at Second City as well as being one half of the 2011 iO duo tournament winners FrankenMatt (we perform anywhere we can-SC, iO, UCB).

As a performer, I'm an alumunus of the Second City Chicago Tourco and resident company, I played on harold teams at iO Chicago and UCB LA, and was a series regular on MADtv. I currently teach at Second City Hollywood and have taught at ComedySportz Chicago, MI Westside, and many festivals all over the country. I have taught everything from short form to long form to sketch and workshops with different scenic or long form or character emphases.

Thanks for reading this,

Frank
frankcaeti

Users Information

Return to LA- Coaches, Directors, Practice Groups