Sarah Claspell wants to coach you!

Are you an improv coach? A Director? Are you looking to start a practice group?

Sarah Claspell wants to coach you!

Postby Claspy » Mon Jun 25, 2012 9:59 pm

Hello LA!

I'm Sarah Claspell, I'm a recent transfer from New York and I think coaching you would be awesome. I've been doing improv for a long time, and have been a regular in the UCB scene since 2006. I've been on Harold teams and Maude teams at UCB in NY, in addition to a bunch of running shows and performance classes, and I've studied under almost everyone who's taught in New York since 2006. I'm also on the Maude team The Get Go, and my indie team Styx Martin recently won Cagematch. But enough about me.

Here's the deal: I want you and your team to be bold and creative and grounded and amazing and fun, so much fun. Let's work on game, let's create honest, rich, fun scenes. I want to help you do your best work together, so drop me a note and let's do this!

Contact me at sarah.claspell AT gmail DOT com

Want credentials/recommendations? Visit my old coaching thread: http://www.improvresourcecenter.com/mb/ ... hp?t=67754
Last edited by Claspy on Thu Apr 25, 2013 8:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Claspy

Users Information

Re: Sarah Claspell wants to coach you!

Postby Claspy » Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:02 pm

Availability: Very flexible, sometimes even on short notice!

Rates: $60/2 hours, $90/3 hours

Excitement level: High
Claspy

Users Information

Postby Claspy » Thu Apr 25, 2013 8:41 pm

Do you like weeknight rehearsals? I got some weeknight rehearsals. You like weekend rehearsals? I got lots-a those too. You like weekDAY rehearsals? Oooh I even have a couple of those for you too. Let's do this.
Claspy

Users Information

Postby Claspy » Wed Oct 23, 2013 7:13 pm

Hi friends! Now is a good time to get rehearsing. Let me help you nail game, and have a fun time while doing so. I have lots of availability, but mostly weekday afternoons, weekends, and some week nights. Cool.

sarah.claspell AT gmail DOT com
Claspy

Users Information

Postby Claspy » Wed May 07, 2014 5:43 pm

I just had a lot of time open up, particularly Weds/Fri nights and loooots of weekday and weekend times. Hit me up, friends! Lets get that game!
Claspy

Users Information

Return to LA- Coaches, Directors, Practice Groups