JOE SPELLMAN will COACH. FREE PRACTICE SPACE!

Are you an improv coach? A Director? Are you looking to start a practice group?

JOE SPELLMAN will COACH. FREE PRACTICE SPACE!

Postby joeyspellz » Fri Jul 06, 2012 3:54 pm

Hello Everyone!

My name is Joe Spellman and I would love to coach your improv group or direct your sketch show.

A little bit about myself: I have been performing and taking classes at the UCB Theatre in New York and Los Angeles since 2005. I moved from NYC to LA 2 years ago. I've been on various Harold teams in NYC, and performed/wrote on Maude Night both in NYC and LA. I've also directed and coached since 2007, coaching improv teams out in NYC and LA, and directing sketch shows in NYC. In addition to all that I've also performed in a number of shows that have had runs at the theatre both in NYC and LA. I've done it all.

I would love to coach you and your group. I work very hard to get you better. I like to focus on scenework and drill the basics into your brain, in order for you to become the best improviser you can be.

I've done Maude Night for 4 years, in LA and NYC, and was on one of the first Maude teams ever created. I've worked a lot with writing sketch and provide great notes that make your material better and funnier.

Please email at joeyspellz AT gmail DOT com to get my availability and rates. Let's do this thing!

Joe Spellman
Last edited by joeyspellz on Mon Feb 11, 2013 11:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
joeyspellz

Users Information

Re: JOE SPELLMAN will COACH/DIRECT for IMPROV/SKETCH

Postby joeyspellz » Wed Sep 26, 2012 5:30 pm

Whoa! My coaching has been off the chain lately! This board is great!

I've got some more availability, so if you need that coaching, then get on it!

email joeyspellz AT gmail DOT com
joeyspellz

Users Information

Re: JOE SPELLMAN will COACH/DIRECT for IMPROV/SKETCH

Postby joeyspellz » Tue Jan 08, 2013 8:22 pm

Coaching is STILL off that chain! If you guys need a coach for improv, hit me up. I've got some new availability.

ALSO: I HAVE A SPACE! If you are in need of a space to rehearse, I have a common area at my apartment complex that is spacious and perfect for improv practice. Free of charge. I'm located near the UCB Theatre in the Los Feliz area. Let me know!

email me- joeyspellz AT gmail DOT com
joeyspellz

Users Information

Re: JOE SPELLMAN will COACH. FREE PRACTICE SPACE!

Postby joeyspellz » Mon Feb 11, 2013 11:45 pm

Have some new availability since last time I posted. Can coach during the day Tuesdays and Thursdays now. In addition to Monday nights, and some Wednesday nights.

Also I have a space! No rehearsing in people's cramped apartments. No last minute scrambling to find a place to rehearse. No cat trying to lick your toes while you're on the back line thinking of that sweet second beat. Just a big open space with no distractions and plenty of room to rehearse!

email me joeyspellz AT gmail DOT com
joeyspellz

Users Information

Re: JOE SPELLMAN will COACH. FREE PRACTICE SPACE!

Postby joeyspellz » Thu May 30, 2013 6:13 pm

Updating my thread!

Got a lot more availability right now. Check out the original post for my experience.

Also, got that free space so that's a headache that you don't have to go through y'all!

email me joeyspellz AT gmail DOT com
joeyspellz

Users Information

Return to LA- Coaches, Directors, Practice Groups