CLAY LARSEN is available to coach

Are you an improv coach? A Director? Are you looking to start a practice group?

CLAY LARSEN is available to coach

Postby claylarsen » Tue Aug 14, 2012 4:05 pm

Hi there. I’m Clay.

I’ve been doing improv for ten years, and have been performing at UCB since 2006. I’ve been on five Harold teams (Empty Threat, Perfect Crime, Hugboat, Elroy, and The Racquet), done tons of other shows around the theater (Sketch Cram, Maude Night, Spank slots, bit shows, etc.), and studied with Ian Roberts, Matt Besser, Matt Walsh, Owen Burke, Seth Morris, Danielle Schneider, Billy Merritt, and many more. I currently do the Documentary form with Werner Hotdog as a Tuesday night team at UCB and play around town with Fiasco!, ANT, Calvin, and various other groups.

Fun Fact: I also made that huge UCB hand-sign mural backstage, outside the green room.

As a coach, I’ve been working with groups for almost three years. I like to hear what your team thinks you need to work on, and if you don’t know, then I’ll identify what muscles I think you need to exercise! No matter what we’re working on, I’ll push you to play things real, find and play fun games, and simplify.

Rate: $60/two hours
Email: claylarsen@gmail.com
Availability: For weekly, on-going groups, I’m currently available on Monday and Friday nights, anytime on Saturdays, and after 2pm on Sundays. I will be available on Tuesday nights starting in September. My availability for subbing varies, so feel free to ask anytime!

(P.S. I also take headshots! Ask about UCB student discounts! http://www.claylarsen.com)
claylarsen

Users Information

Re: CLAY LARSEN is available to coach

Postby claylarsen » Mon Jul 29, 2013 9:52 am

Hi there. I haven't updated you in a while, have I, little message board? Here you go!

Mondays: Free anytime after Noon, until 5:30pm
Tuesdays: Free anytime after Noon, until 7pm
Wednesdays: Free anytime after Noon, until 10pm
Thursdays: 1st/3rd Thurs of the month, Free noon-11pm. 2nd/4th Thursdays, Free noon-7pm
Fridays: Free anytime after Noon, until 11pm
Saturdays - Anytime!
Sundays - Anytime!

Email me at claylarsen [@] gmail {.} com

Also, I host Shapeshift Improv, an indie show dedicated to doing different improv forms @ The Clubhouse with Josh Simpson, on the second and fourth Thursdays of the month! You should submit your team to play! Just email shapeshiftimprov {@} gmail [ . ] com with your team name, coach, roster and the form you do (anything but the montage!)

P.S. I still take headshots, 20% off for UCB people! Check out my work at www.claylarsen.com.
claylarsen

Users Information

Return to LA- Coaches, Directors, Practice Groups