Kevin Pedersen (Coming Clean) available for coaching

Are you an improv coach? A Director? Are you looking to start a practice group?

Kevin Pedersen (Coming Clean) available for coaching

Postby KevinPedersen » Mon Apr 22, 2013 1:49 pm

Hello, my name is Kevin Pedersen and I would be happy to fulfill some of your coaching needs.

ABOUT ME:
I started doing improv with UCB in 2005, was on several Harold teams (Cabbages & Kings, Perfect Crime, Panama, & Elroy) and also on several Maude teams. I've been coaching for years, I forget exactly how many years, let's say 5 years. You may have seen me performing with Coming Clean, along with a few indie groups around town?

If you're looking to find a coach / director / reader for a sketch group, I can help you with that too. I have taught every level of the UCB sketch curriculum, produced many sketch shows for the UCB stage ("Sketch Cram", "Spoilers Revealed", etc) and I have written professionally on several sketch TV things ("shows").

FEE:
$60/2 hours

ABOUT THE SESSIONS:
- Coaching sessions will be about what you want to do. If you don't know what you want to do, we will figure it out! I will develop a coaching strategy with you as we go, so you won't get locked into exercises that you aren't liking or that aren't helping.
- If you are a sketch group, it's best if you bring material and we read it together in a writers-room atmosphere.

kevinped@gmail.com

AVAILABILITY:
I am generally available weeknights except for Wednesdays, and weekends too.
KevinPedersen

Users Information

Return to LA- Coaches, Directors, Practice Groups