The Upright Citizens Brigade Theatre Los Angeles is holding auditions for placement on new Harold Teams.
AUDITIONS will be held at the Art/Works Theater (6577 Santa Monica Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90038) on Friday, December 10th, from 7pm to 11pm and on Saturday, December 11th, from noon to 3pm.
CALLBACKS will be held the evening of Sunday, December 12th.
In order to audition for Harold teams, you must be approved for Advanced Study Courses by the UCB Training Center OR you must have formerly been a member of a UCBTLA or UCBTNY Harold team. If you are uncertain as to whether or not you're approved for Advanced Study, please visit this page to see how to apply to the Advanced Study program and learn your status: http://losangeles.ucbtheatre.com/classes/advanced.
HOW TO SIGN UP FOR AN AUDITION
• Sign-ups are accepted IN-PERSON ONLY at UCB Theatre (5919 Franklin Avenue, Hollywood, CA 90028) Monday–Friday 11:00am-6:00pm BEGINNING WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 1st. You must come to the theatre to sign-up. Sign-ups are NOT allowed by phone or email. You may sign-up yourself and ONE other qualified student.
• Audition spots are first come first serve.
MATERIALS REQUESTED AT SIGN-UPS
• Please bring a print-out of the email you received informing you that you have been accepted into the Advanced Study Program.
• If you are signing someone else up for an audition spot, please bring this print-out for them as well.
• On the day of the audition, improvisers will be seen every 20 minutes in groups of 8.
• Auditioners do not need to prepare anything in advance. The audition will be entirely improvised.
• Please bring a headshot and resume to the audition. If you do not have a headshot, bring a recent picture of yourself. To help us get to know you better as an improviser, please also bring a list of other improv teams you are on (indie teams, 3-on-3 teams, practice groups), if applicable. List should include team names, team members, coaches, and a list of shows/venues where your team has performed.
• PLEASE ARRIVE AT LEAST TEN MINUTES PRIOR TO YOUR SCHEDULED AUDITION TIME.