Beth Appel Coaches Improv, Sketch, Beginning Tap

Are you an improv coach? A Director? Are you looking to start a practice group?

Beth Appel Coaches Improv, Sketch, Beginning Tap

Postby bethappel » Wed Jan 22, 2014 5:00 pm

Hello! I recently relocated to Los Angeles from New York and I'd love to coach your improv group and direct your sketch show. I also offer one-on-one sketch coaching if you're into that kind of thing. Contact me at beth dot appel at gmail dot com.

Improv experience:

I started taking classes at UCB in 2004 (that's 10 years ago!). In New York I was on UCB Harold Teams Monstro, CAPTCHA and Sherlock & Cookies. I am now on the UCB LA Harold Team Cardinal Redbird and have a ton of coaching experience in NY and have already coached quite a bit in LA. I can help you find and play game, work on a new form, or help you do whatever other weird stuff you want to do. I will respond to your emails promptly, be on time, and be fun to be around.

Directing/sketch experience:

I have been writing and directing sketch for over 12 years and I am a sketch teacher at UCB. I have written and directed a bunch of Spanks, many of which have gone on to have runs at UCB, as well as other sketch shows around town. I wrote for three UCB Maude teams over the course of over four years. I have done quite a bit of one-on-one sketch coaching too. Throughout high school and college I directed several plays, so I have a lot of experience with "legitimate theater" as well.

Here are some nice things people have said about me:
http://www.improvresourcecenter.com/mb/ ... hp?t=71932
bethappel

Users Information

Re: Beth Appel Coaches Improv, Sketch, Beginning Tap

Postby bethappel » Mon Apr 14, 2014 3:41 pm

Updating my availability:

-Weekdays are wide open!
-Tuesday evenings before 9pm
-Saturdays after 3pm
-Sundays before 7pm
bethappel