Mike Leffingwell is available to coach

Are you an improv coach? A Director? Are you looking to start a practice group?

Mike Leffingwell is available to coach

Postby Mike Leffingwell » Mon Apr 14, 2014 6:55 pm

Hello LA-based improv community,

My name's Mike Leffingwell. I've been a member of the harold teams Robot Doctors, Gravy, Hey Uncle Gary!, and Panama, was part of the Tuesday night show Coming Clean and I play with the indie groups Small Town Sheriff, Typhoon, and Fun Town. I've been teaching levels 1-3 at UCB LA since 2006 and have been coaching since before then. I would love to coach or sub-coach your group, if you're into that sort of thing. I charge $70 for two hours. My schedule is ridiculously open right now.

MONDAY - open
TUESDAY -anytime before 2:30 or after 6:30
WEDNESDAY - open
THURSDAY -anytime before 2:30 or after 6:30
FRIDAY - open
SATURDAY - after 3:30
SUNDAY - open

If you're interested please feel free to contact me: effingwell at gmail dot com

NO WEIRDOS
Mike Leffingwell

Users Information

Re: Mike Leffingwell is available to coach

Postby durannm8 » Wed Oct 08, 2014 6:31 pm

Hey Mike,

This is Nate Duran, I had you for 301. I know you posted this awhile ago, but I randomly came across this and hope that your still available to coach. Some people and I are putting together a team that is practicing from 3-5 at Neon Venus on Saturdays. I don't know if we can get everyone together for this Saturday, so we might not start till Oct. 18th. I saw that you wrote you can do Sat. after 3:30. I can try to change the time, but the theater may not let us. So I was thinking that maybe we could just do warms ups for 30 minutes that way when you get there we could just drill the Herald. Please email me at durannm8@gmail.com if you are willing to coach our group.

Sincerely,
Nate Duran

PS. was super excited to come across this message, even though it's old because I literally just emailed the school to get your email, because you were one of our first choices.
durannm8

Users Information

Return to LA- Coaches, Directors, Practice Groups