Rachael Mason - improv and sketch coach/director

Are you an improv coach? A Director? Are you looking to start a practice group?

Rachael Mason - improv and sketch coach/director

Postby RachaelMason » Sun Oct 18, 2015 2:13 pm

Hi! My name is Rachael Mason and I would love to coach your improv team or direct your sketch team.
I have taught sketch at UCB for the last five years and I coach sketch and improv around town.

I have studied improv and sketch at UCB, PIT and Magnet theaters in New York. My teachers have included Alex Fernie, Will Hines, Billy Merritt,Amy Poehler, Armando Diaz, Ian Roberts, Matt Walsh, Christina Gausas, Shannon O'Neill, Chris Gethard, and about a zillion more.

As an improvisor, I perform with the UCB faculty show Hot For Teacher in NYC and Teachers Lounge in LA, and have performed on many teams, most recently with Code Red, Snacks, Columns, and The Improvised Philip K. Dick. As a writer, I was on Maude teams for six years and have put up my own shows at UCB as well.

I would love to coach you in improv or sketch or in looking at cat pictures on the internet, a skill which I have been honing for some time now.

Contact me at rachaelmason@gmail.com!
RachaelMason

Users Information

Re: Rachael Mason - improv and sketch coach/director

Postby RachaelMason » Mon Feb 06, 2017 10:46 pm

Hey LA folks! Just got back to town after a long stint in NYC and would love to coach or direct your improv or sketch team! I have a ton of availability right now so hit me up! Rachaelmason at gmail!
RachaelMason

Users Information

Return to LA- Coaches, Directors, Practice Groups