New to LA and available to coach your group!

Are you an improv coach? A Director? Are you looking to start a practice group?

New to LA and available to coach your group!

Postby Zprov » Tue Nov 22, 2016 4:17 pm

Hello!
My name is Zak Roland and I am new to the LA improv community.
I currently have open availability to coach a team or practice group -http://losangeles.improvcoaches.com/coaches/zak-roland

A little about me: I recently moved from NYC to LA. In New York I was on a number of indie teams including a UCB Cage Match winning team - Classic Brady. I am currently an advanced study student at UCB and have taken a many advanced classes in Harold and other forms. I've been studying improv since I was 14 and performing since 2008. Some of my other experiences include performing at improv festivals around the country including the Del Close Marathon, LA Improv Fest, Chicago Improv Fest, Out of Bounds Comedy Fest & many more. Some of my teachers include: Anthony Atamanuik, Leslie Meisel, Lydia Hensler, Brennan Lee Mulligan, Don Fanelli, James Mastraieni, Ian Roberts, TJ Jagadowski, Susan Messing & Joe Bill. My most recent class at UCB was ASI - Forms with Billy Merritt where we developed the Road Trip Macroscene form.

If you are interested in having me work with your groupmail me at zaknlr@gmail.com

Thanks!
Zprov

Users Information

Return to LA- Coaches, Directors, Practice Groups