Harold workshop group forming

Are you an improv coach? A Director? Are you looking to start a practice group?

Harold workshop group forming

Postby mike_52 » Sat Jun 03, 2017 10:43 pm

A new Harold workshop group (workshop sounds cooler than practice) is forming and our small band of people are looking for more people to join in. We are looking to meet 1-2 a month depending on group interest. A coach has been book for June 25th from 4p-6p at a rehearsal space in near Silverlake. If you are interested, just respond to this message with a good email address to contact you and I will form a Facebook to streamline group communication.

A couple things to consider before you respond:
-This is a workshop focusing on the Harold format so everyone needs to have completed 301 of UCB.
-The workshop is not a practice or performance group (for now) so you dont need to commit to every single meeting. When a new event is posted just click going if you are for sure going to come or not coming if you know you cant. Life happens so if the dates/times work for you great, if not, no harm no foul.
-If you commit to coming and are a no show or flake, you will be dropped from the group in order to protect a balanced payment to the coach.
-In order to maximize our time with our coach, showing up on time is critical. If punctuality isnt your strong suit, you will be removed from the group.

Lets do some Harold and have some fun along the way.
mike_52

Users Information

Re: Harold workshop group forming

Postby jasonefriedman » Wed Jun 21, 2017 4:53 pm

Mike-

I am definitely interested!

Not on Facebook, but will respond quickly to email--- jasonefriedman@hotmail.com

Holler with any other details, look forward to hearing from you.

Jason
jasonefriedman

Users Information

Re: Harold workshop group forming

Postby BorisBabaev » Mon Jul 10, 2017 7:45 pm

Hi there,

I am interested in your practice group but I just completed 201 at UCB.
I have completed 4 levels at another Improv school in NY, (Magnet Theater).
I'm pretty committed and don't like missing sessions so if you add me to your group I will commit to it.
Im planning to take 301 as soon as I get my grades from 201.

Cheers,

Boris
Borisio911@gmail.com
917-579-8832
BorisBabaev

Users Information

Return to LA- Coaches, Directors, Practice Groups