[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
View topic - NYC Room Avail. May 1. $705. | UCB Comedy • Improv and Sketch Comedy Resource Forum

NYC Room Avail. May 1. $705.

The new off topic forum, since the old one had 10 pages full of spam.

NYC Room Avail. May 1. $705.

Postby katechamuris » Tue Mar 19, 2013 1:03 pm

Hello I am moving out of my room and helping my roommates find a replacement. I have lived here for about 2.5 years but a close friend just moved to the city and I needed a change of pace so I am moving in with them. We are looking for a female preferably, but open to meeting whoever this post reaches.

It is a three bedroom off the 145th stop on A,C,D,B train. Apt. is 4 short block walk from train on 149th and St. Nicholas Place. Laundromat, dry cleaners, grocery within two blocks and numerous restaurants in area. 1 train is on 145th and Broadway, about a 10 min. walk west. Crosstown bus is at 145th. I come home super late at night on the train and have never had a safety problem and I am a mid 20's female.

It is furnished with a twin bed, small cabinet and desk (cabinet and desk can be removed). There is a large double closet with a storage space above. There is another closet outside the bathroom for toiletry storage. If you would like the air conditioner I can sell it to you for $40, it is only 1 yr old.

Roommates are a gay novelist/playwright who has a theatre/dance company in the Bronx called BAAD (http://www.charlesricegonzalez.com) and then an indie film actor who is on location a lot for shoots (http://www.imdb.com/name/nm3016514/). It is a very quite, zen, and creatively supportive vibe in the apartment.

The room is $705 a month, utilities are included in that price. Available for May 1 move in. First and Last month rent due for move in. Let me know if the room interests you and I can send you pics and we we can arrange a time for you to come see the room and meet roommates. If not and you know of someone else looking send them my way.

katechamuris@yahoo.com
katechamuris

Users Information

Return to OFF TOPIC 2.0