Discounted CD Workshops for my UCB friends!

The new off topic forum, since the old one had 10 pages full of spam.

Discounted CD Workshops for my UCB friends!

Postby AlisonTrumbull » Sat Apr 13, 2013 4:30 pm

Hey guys! I hope this isn't against the rules to post a discount; if it is, I'm new to this board and I'm sorry! Don't eat me! I'll do better next time!

So, I'm a former UCB student and theater-goer and I just started my own casting director workshop company. We want to make sure we're attracting talented people so we can bring in the best CDs. Our format is also really different from any where else, because we select the readers and session runners from the people enrolled in the workshop so that as many actors as possible get extra face time with the CD, so that's even more why I need to make sure we have talented and trustworthy actors coming in. We offer one-on-one appointment times, private links to view your scene the next day, and all kinds of awesome shit

So anyways, check us out at www.actorsangle.com, and feel free to e-mail me with any questions at actorsangle@gmail.com

The discount code is UCBKIDS, and it will get you $15 off any and all workshops on the calendar. It expires April 27th

Thanks!

-----Alison
AlisonTrumbull

Users Information

Return to OFF TOPIC 2.0