"BP Spills Coffee" onto this messageboard!

Discuss the UCBcomedy Digital videos coming out of NY and LA

"BP Spills Coffee" onto this messageboard!

Postby Herson » Thu Jun 10, 2010 3:35 pm

You've seen it on UCBcomedy.com (http://www.ucbcomedy.com/videos/play/64 ... lls-coffee), you've read about it all over the World Wide Web/Twitterverse and NOW it's time to comment (or at least appreciate it for the awesome viral masterpiece that it is).

Keep spreading this vid like a non-deadly, yet still contagious disease (metaphorically speaking).

Cheers,
H.C.
Herson

Users Information

Re: "BP Spills Coffee" onto this messageboard!

Postby Herson » Fri Jun 11, 2010 8:38 am

Extra, Extra!

"BP Spills Coffee" will be part of Kyra Phillips' 9-11am programming of CNN Newsroom this morning (June 11). Stay tuned...
H.C.
Herson

Users Information

Postby Taloohla » Sat Jun 12, 2010 8:54 am

This is hysterical, what you need is a chemical dispersant that actually gets people sick, a CEO who says things like "I want to get my life back" and "The Gulf isn't the only place you can get shrimp" and a presidential visit where they bus in people to dress in red white and blue and pretend to clean the beach in Grand Isle then be bussed out as soon as O leaves. You also need to see the CEO get fussed by the pr department about statements he makes then he comes on tv with ads saying how sorry he is... what a dog and pony act. I live here and see what is going on. Thanks for giving we cajun a chuckle that was much needed. Continue on!
Taloohla

Users Information

Postby ProofRed » Sun Mar 16, 2014 10:00 pm

I don't know why this popped back up, but I loved this sketch.

Might be time to do a new one with the Malaysian plane search.
Todd Rice
Director - THEY improv
Manhattan - Chicago - Los Angeles
ProofRed

Users Information

Postby fiosbor » Tue Sep 26, 2017 6:41 am

Herson wrote:Image

You've seen it on UCBcomedy.com (http://www.ucbcomedy.com/videos/play/64 ... lls-coffee), you've read about it all over the World Wide Web/Twitterverse and NOW it's time to comment (or at least appreciate it for the awesome viral masterpiece that it is).

Keep spreading this vid like a non-deadly, yet still contagious disease (metaphorically speaking).

Cheers,

THIS videos link not working in my pc
fiosbor

Users Information

Return to UCB Digital Videos