UCB Comedy/Don't Think Productions is seeking an Equipment/Studio Manger for their NYC production facility. The ideal candidate has working experience in film/video production, and has a working knowledge of production/studio gear (including cameras, lighting/audio gear, studio grid/lighting board).
Position is part time (Monday-Friday 11AM-4PM, 20 hours).
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Receiving/Replying/Facilitating Equipment Requests
- Maintaining/Updating Equipment Reservation Calendar
- Maintaining/Updating Equipment Inventory with WASP software
- Gear Maintenance
- Maintaining neat/organized Equipment Room & Production Studio
- Maintenance and operation of Studio lights and grid
- Teaching studio workshops to digital teams on safe use of grid
Ideal position for an up-and-coming digital filmmaker. Many outside opportunities to participate in a vibrant digital comedy filmmaking community.
Send Cover Letter & Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks for your interest!