I'm looking for a few brave souls to be our UCB SUMMER BEAST GUERILLA MARKETING TEAM INTERNS for the months of June, July, and August.
I have given this job a silly title, but I'm afraid the bulk of the work will be boring grunt work: handing out flyers to promote UCBeast.
You will receive one free class for this internship.
* bark and out flyers for UCBeast weekends shows on Friday or Saturday evenings with partner(s)
* hours: depending on interest, we may have more than one squad, but must be able to commit to: 6pm-10:30pm either Friday or Saturday June, July and August
* check in with manager at UCBeast at start and end of night; send weekly email report to artistic director Nate Dern to report on how promotion is going
* brainstorm and execute other creative guerrilla marketing ideas (upon approval of artistic director)
* must be outgoing and cheerful
* must be unafraid to interact with strangers on the street
* must be okay with rejection; handing out flyers can be tiring since most people won't be interested in what you're promoting
If you are interested, please email UCB artistic director Nate Dern (email@example.com) with "BEAST GUERILLA MARKETING INTERN" in the subject line, and include a resume and a cover letter (in body of email is fine) explaining why you want this internship and why you would be good at it. DEADLINE TO APPLY IS FRIDAY MAY 31st. I will schedule interested candidates for interviews next week.
UCB Theatre NY
145 30th Street, 4th floor