Day Trip to The Met Nov. 14th for UCB Students @ 2PM

All information about UCB Hell's Kitchen and UCB East.
Any posts about NYC events/shows/casting NOT DIRECTLY INVOLVING the UCB Theatres should be posted in the OFF TOPIC.

Day Trip to The Met Nov. 14th for UCB Students @ 2PM

Postby starz » Tue Oct 27, 2009 12:43 am

In case you missed the first trip and were lookin' to get in on another now's the chance!! On Nov. 14th at 2PM, I am planning a trip to the Metropolitan Museum of Art for all UCB students, performers, teachers, and other whathaveyous. I'm hoping to get a series of these activities for people of all different aspects of the theatre to come, get to know each other better, get a better sense of the community, and have some fun outside of just going to shows.

The Museum is PAY BY DONATION

I along with a couple other trusted associates will loosely be guiding the trip, but people are free to do what they wish. (We are adults). We will be meeting outside on the stairs in front of the entrance I will be wearing a brown bomber jacket.

After the trip there is an afterparty at Molly Pitchers
1641 2 Ave, New York, NY
(212) 249-3067

!!IMPORTANT!! There will be secondary meet up place at 3:30 in the Armory. Please if you are arriving late call me. My number is listed below.

If you have any question or would like to help out please feel free to email me at alanstarzinski@gmail.com or call me at 908 283 3484

For listing for special exhibits go to the link below:
http://www.metmuseum.org/special/ind...Link=special_l

I am excited for Art of the Samurai!

Users Information

Return to New York