[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
View topic - Gutbucket, Liquid Courage, and Jammin' with Ralph | UCB Comedy • Improv and Sketch Comedy Resource Forum

Gutbucket, Liquid Courage, and Jammin' with Ralph

All information about UCB Hell's Kitchen and UCB East.
Any posts about NYC events/shows/casting NOT DIRECTLY INVOLVING the UCB Theatres should be posted in the OFF TOPIC.

Gutbucket, Liquid Courage, and Jammin' with Ralph

Postby Comedy-John » Wed Apr 21, 2010 1:26 pm

I know the schedule just went up for May and I might be jumping the gun, but the open mic shows (Gut Bucket, Jammin' with Ralph, and Liquid Courage) aren't on it. Does this mean that they just haven't been figured into the schedule yet? I know that Fridays are changing with The Law Firm moving over, but does this mean the end of those other shows?

Thanks
Comedy-John

Users Information

Re: Gutbucket, Liquid Courage, and Jammin' with Ralph

Postby patbaer » Wed Apr 21, 2010 2:16 pm

~PatBaer~
Forum Admin
Friend to All.
patbaer
Site Admin

Users Information

Postby Comedy-John » Wed Apr 21, 2010 2:21 pm

Thanks Pat!
Comedy-John

Users Information

Postby Red » Wed Apr 21, 2010 2:50 pm

I'm curious about this myself...I hope this doesn't mean the end of those shows altogether!! :|
Red

Users Information

Postby Streisand » Thu Apr 22, 2010 1:28 pm

Yeah, they're not going up this month. The shows in its place are Friday midnight shows.

I bet there will be those shows in June. At least, I hope.
Streisand

Users Information

Postby john_frusciante » Fri May 21, 2010 1:13 pm

We've had to leave those shows off of the schedule due to higher demand for the stage and shifting time slots. We hope to get them back in the line-up as soon as we can.
john_frusciante

Users Information

Postby Comedy-John » Mon May 24, 2010 10:46 pm

Okay, hopefully there will be enough room for them to come back at some point. Thanks!
Comedy-John

Users Information

Postby BrenttHarshman » Mon May 31, 2010 5:20 am

I also hope to see these shows back on the schedule in the future.
BrenttHarshman

Users Information

Postby Red » Mon Jul 19, 2010 1:07 pm

I also hope these come back really soon. Because quite honestly, while I understand the high demand for stage time, if the open mic-type shows are erased completely, it sends a negative message.
Red

Users Information

Postby Morgan » Sun Oct 03, 2010 4:20 am

Hey guys,

Just pointing out the obvious/bumping the thread. These shows are still not up for October. Bummer.
I AM MORGAN EVANS.
Morgan

Users Information

Next

Return to New York