Maude Team Auditions - Fall 2016


All information about UCB Chelsea and UCB East.
Any posts about NYC events/shows/casting NOT DIRECTLY INVOLVING the UCB Theatres should be posted in the OFF TOPIC.

Re: Maude Team Auditions - Fall 2016

Postby thomasal » Sun Sep 11, 2016 10:43 am

Hi, I understand individual sketches must not exceed four pages (Blackout, one page), but do you care if the sketches are single or double-sided? Thanks!
thomasal

Posts: 2
Users Information
Joined: Sun Sep 11, 2016 10:23 am

Re: Maude Team Auditions - Fall 2016

Postby SPO » Mon Sep 12, 2016 10:36 am

thomasal wrote:Hi, I understand individual sketches must not exceed four pages (Blackout, one page), but do you care if the sketches are single or double-sided? Thanks!


Either works!
Artistic Director, UCBT NYC
SPO

Posts: 134
Users Information
Joined: Tue Sep 22, 2009 3:54 pm

Re: Maude Team Auditions - Fall 2016

Postby gabbadabadoo27 » Wed Sep 14, 2016 9:45 pm

Hey Shannon and Bridget,
(this is kind of pointless since I already submitted) but does the actor video need to be public? I know it says no private links, and mine is currently unlisted (anyone with the link can access). Also, for the links to headshot and resume those can be actual URLs to PDFs? or was there another way to link the headshot and resume? Thank you for your last minute help.
gabbadabadoo27

Posts: 1
Users Information
Joined: Wed Sep 14, 2016 9:42 pm

Re: Maude Team Auditions - Fall 2016

Postby SPO » Thu Sep 15, 2016 1:45 pm

gabbadabadoo27 wrote:Hey Shannon and Bridget,
(this is kind of pointless since I already submitted) but does the actor video need to be public? I know it says no private links, and mine is currently unlisted (anyone with the link can access). Also, for the links to headshot and resume those can be actual URLs to PDFs? or was there another way to link the headshot and resume? Thank you for your last minute help.



Video can be unlisted or public (Not private or password protected)
headshots/resume links should be a url that takes us to the headshot or resume, whatever that means to you.
Artistic Director, UCBT NYC
SPO

Posts: 134
Users Information
Joined: Tue Sep 22, 2009 3:54 pm

Re: Maude Team Auditions - Fall 2016

Postby thomasal » Mon Sep 26, 2016 8:46 am

Hi, do you require the sketches to be presented in a particular order (1. character, 2. topical, 3. sketch of our choice, 4. blackout)? Thank you!
thomasal

Posts: 2
Users Information
Joined: Sun Sep 11, 2016 10:23 am

Re: Maude Team Auditions - Fall 2016

Postby SPO » Mon Sep 26, 2016 10:32 am

thomasal wrote:Hi, do you require the sketches to be presented in a particular order (1. character, 2. topical, 3. sketch of our choice, 4. blackout)? Thank you!


You can submit them in any order.
Artistic Director, UCBT NYC
SPO

Posts: 134
Users Information
Joined: Tue Sep 22, 2009 3:54 pm

Re: Maude Team Auditions - Fall 2016

Postby CarlyJo » Tue Sep 27, 2016 12:17 pm

Hey there!

I have question about writers' submissions. Our packet cannot exceed 13 pages, but if one sketch in the packet is, say 3 pages long, could one include a 5 page sketch as long as the packet is still 13 pages in total?

Thanks!
CarlyJo

Posts: 1
Users Information
Joined: Tue Sep 27, 2016 12:12 pm

Re: Maude Team Auditions - Fall 2016

Postby SPO » Tue Sep 27, 2016 2:13 pm

CarlyJo wrote:Hey there!

I have question about writers' submissions. Our packet cannot exceed 13 pages, but if one sketch in the packet is, say 3 pages long, could one include a 5 page sketch as long as the packet is still 13 pages in total?

Thanks!


Individual Sketches can not exceed 4 pages
Artistic Director, UCBT NYC
SPO

Posts: 134
Users Information
Joined: Tue Sep 22, 2009 3:54 pm

Re: Maude Team Auditions - Fall 2016

Postby CamDavison18 » Tue Sep 27, 2016 6:41 pm

What is the absolute deadline for actors to hear back if they were selected to audition?
CamDavison18

Posts: 1
Users Information
Joined: Tue Sep 27, 2016 6:38 pm

Re: Maude Team Auditions - Fall 2016

Postby futureman » Fri Sep 30, 2016 3:00 pm

For the writer submissions, is there a preference for stage sketches over sketches for film? (I think my strongest sketches might be for film, but I'll submit stage sketches if that's preferred since that's what Maude teams do.) Thanks!
futureman

Posts: 1
Users Information
Joined: Fri Sep 30, 2016 2:56 pm

PreviousNext

Return to New York

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 1 guest