New UCB Jam!

All information about 5919 Franklin Ave

New UCB Jam!

Postby Drew DiFonzo Marks » Fri Dec 31, 2010 11:16 pm

i posted this on other threads but just realized I should put it here instead.

anyways - were changing up the way the UCB jam will be run, giving a priority to current and former students. come sign up, play, and spread the word. please shoot me any questions about it

The Long Hard Improv Jam is the show where YOU get to perform.

Here's how it works:
At 7pm on the day of the show a sign up sheet will be posted in the lobby. This list is for UCB Students Only (past or present).
The list will go down 10 minutes before showtime. At the show names will be called out randomly from the list to get on stage and perform!
It is lottery style, so signing up does not guarantee you will get on stage.

In addition, audience members will be randomly picked from the crowd, even if they are NOT students of the UCB Training Center, so everyone has a chance to perform.

Come do some long form improv on the UCB stage with students, teachers, veteran performers, newbies, crazies, and all walks of life.

One rule: No judgment.
Last Day of School - 'Txt Msg Show'
Thursdays @ 11pm
Drew DiFonzo Marks

Users Information

Re: New UCB Jam!

Postby jacobreed » Mon Oct 10, 2011 4:03 pm

Hey Gang! Just wanted to introduce myself. I'm the new host of the UCB LA jam and will be taking over for Drew. Drew did a lot over the last few years to reform the Jam and make it an awesome place to perform, and for the most part I'm not changing anything.

That said, I want to make this an open forum for the UCB community to talk about the Jam. Any thoughts, concerns, ideas, rants, or musings are welcome. I'll get us started with a couple questions:

What (if anything) would you like to see changed about the Jam?
What would make you come out to the Jam more regularly?
Who would you be excited about as a co-host?

Also, I've started a facebook page for the Jam: http://www.facebook.com/ucbjam
Join it to get a reminder when the Jam is coming up and up-to-the-minute info on co-hosts, special formats, etc.
jacobreed

Users Information

Return to Los Angeles