2015 Maude Team Submissions - Los Angeles

All information about 5919 Franklin Ave

Re: 2015 Maude Team Submissions - Los Angeles

Postby coryjacob » Thu Jan 08, 2015 4:34 am

Mike,
First of all: Thank you so much for being so actively involved with posting both here and on the underground, and just the overall warmth and inclusiveness you are spreading. I'm quite sure everyone appreciates it very much, as I know i find it both refreshing and encouraging. It's totally not underground anymore though, obviously. So you've completely ruined that. Yet somehow even your toppling and overturning yeilds nothing but prosperity. Kudos on the amazing job you're doing! In all sincerity, thank you!

I myself am a bit of a schlub-a-lub and in my Maude actor submission I checked that I wouldn't be submitting as a writer, when in fact I went ahead and did also submit as a writer. Is there a way for me to fix my idiocy and let the Maude acting committee know that I also submitted as a writer?

I also realized that in the PDF packet I sent my last sketch jumped up to start on the page my 3rd sketch ends on. Shall I resend a PDF fixing that minor mistake? Apologies for that.

Thank you very much for your time. I truly appreciate it.
Cory Jacob
coryjacob

Users Information

Postby LadyBeaver » Thu Jan 08, 2015 5:31 am

Hi! I submitted to be a Maude actor along with many of my friends, and they received submission confirmation emails and I haven't got one. Should I be concerned?

Thanks,
Erika Lipkes
thelady@ladybeaver.com
LadyBeaver

Users Information

Postby MikeStill » Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:59 pm

LadyBeaver wrote:Hi! I submitted to be a Maude actor along with many of my friends, and they received submission confirmation emails and I haven't got one. Should I be concerned?

Thanks,
Erika Lipkes
thelady@ladybeaver.com

Hey check your spam?

coryjacob wrote:Mike,
First of all: Thank you so much for being so actively involved with posting both here and on the underground, and just the overall warmth and inclusiveness you are spreading. I'm quite sure everyone appreciates it very much, as I know i find it both refreshing and encouraging. It's totally not underground anymore though, obviously. So you've completely ruined that. Yet somehow even your toppling and overturning yeilds nothing but prosperity. Kudos on the amazing job you're doing! In all sincerity, thank you!

I myself am a bit of a schlub-a-lub and in my Maude actor submission I checked that I wouldn't be submitting as a writer, when in fact I went ahead and did also submit as a writer. Is there a way for me to fix my idiocy and let the Maude acting committee know that I also submitted as a writer?

I also realized that in the PDF packet I sent my last sketch jumped up to start on the page my 3rd sketch ends on. Shall I resend a PDF fixing that minor mistake? Apologies for that.

Thank you very much for your time. I truly appreciate it.
Cory Jacob

Cory thanks for the kind words--I DMed you!
MikeStill

Users Information

Postby LadyBeaver » Fri Jan 09, 2015 5:12 am

I did check my spam :(
LadyBeaver

Users Information

Postby MikeStill » Sat Jan 10, 2015 12:33 am

LadyBeaver wrote:I did check my spam :(

You're good, I checked.
MikeStill

Users Information

Postby hannahk » Sat Jan 10, 2015 6:05 pm

Hey Mike! Is it possible to change availability for callbacks. Originally I was available both days but I have been called in to work an event on Friday evening and cannot get anyone to be a backup cover for me. Is it possible to change my availability to Only Thursday this late? Thanks!!
Hannah K
hannahk

Users Information

Postby VinceMassi » Sun Jan 11, 2015 3:51 am

To Mike,

The form I printed said that my video can be public or unlisted. My video is unlisted but I just heard a rumor they have to be public now for some reason is that true or can it be unlisted also?

Thank you,

Vince
VinceMassi

Users Information

Postby jmd » Sun Jan 11, 2015 3:34 pm

Ok, I didn't want to admit my susceptibility to paranoia but my Maude audition (and other links) seemingly have no new views (Youtube may be lying to me) and I'm wondering whether I sent the wrong link or that there were issues with the links I sent. I figured I had better check, given that callbacks are announced tomorrow! I got my email, so I know my application was received.

Cheers!
jmd

Users Information

Postby MikeStill » Sun Jan 11, 2015 7:20 pm

VinceMassi wrote:To Mike,

The form I printed said that my video can be public or unlisted. My video is unlisted but I just heard a rumor they have to be public now for some reason is that true or can it be unlisted also?

Thank you,

Vince

So the submissions guidelines say that the video can be unlisted or public, but you heard a rumor that your video needs to be public? It'd be pretty bad policy for us to spread important information by rumors, so I'd go with the submission guidelines.

hannahk wrote:Hey Mike! Is it possible to change availability for callbacks. Originally I was available both days but I have been called in to work an event on Friday evening and cannot get anyone to be a backup cover for me. Is it possible to change my availability to Only Thursday this late? Thanks!!
Hannah K

Email lamaude AT ucbcomedy.com if there is a change.

jmd wrote:Ok, I didn't want to admit my susceptibility to paranoia but my Maude audition (and other links) seemingly have no new views (Youtube may be lying to me) and I'm wondering whether I sent the wrong link or that there were issues with the links I sent. I figured I had better check, given that callbacks are announced tomorrow! I got my email, so I know my application was received.

Cheers!

Hey JMD, I have no idea who you are so there's no way to check.
MikeStill

Users Information

Postby Fvs212 » Mon Jan 12, 2015 6:16 pm

Hello,
My name is Francesca Smith and I received confirmation regarding my submission and the views on my video have not changed. I know we hear back today and was getting a bit worried. Thanks!
Fvs212

Users Information

PreviousNext

Return to Los Angeles