2015 Harold Auditions-- SAVE THE DATE!

All information about 5919 Franklin Ave

Re: 2015 Harold Auditions-- SAVE THE DATE!

Postby nikki0h » Sat Jul 11, 2015 9:08 pm

Hi Mike!

I feel like this may be a bit redundant but, I would just like to clarify:

I finished 401 in April and have yet to apply to Advanced Study (due to traveling this summer) but will be applying this week.

Is the completion of 401 enough of a qualifier/am I allowed to audition in September regardless of getting into Advanced Study, or is it ONLY if we've done both of these things (completed 401 & been accepted into A.S.)?

Thank you!

-Nikki
nikki0h

Users Information

Postby glentennis » Tue Jul 21, 2015 6:02 pm

MikeStill wrote:
Joey14 wrote:I am currently enrolled in a 401 that has a final performance on September 8th. Since Harold auditions are 9/8 - 9/17, I'm wondering if this class would end early enough for me to be able to audition? Or would I have to be approved for Advanced Study by the time of registration?

Hey Joey, for classes that end after the auditions instructors will "pre-approve" folks.

Hey Mike,

What's the latest end date for a 401 class where I can still be pre-approved? Or, more specifically, if my last 401 class is on September 17th can I still audition?

Also, to get pre-approved would I need to submit a complete advanced study application?

Thanks,
Geoff
glentennis

Users Information

Postby lastory » Sun Jul 26, 2015 12:07 pm

Is one advanced study class required before auditioning for Harold teams? Or does admittance into the Advanced study program meet the prerequisite? Thanks!
lastory

Users Information

Postby MikeStill » Mon Jul 27, 2015 10:35 pm

Kurt wrote:Getting to the question, though... do you envision it being a necessity to have been seen at auditions to be in consideration for a Mess Hall team when they change up in January or April or whenever?

No, the Spring auditions will likely be an invited audition.
MikeStill

Users Information

Postby MikeStill » Mon Jul 27, 2015 10:39 pm

nikki0h wrote:Hi Mike!

I feel like this may be a bit redundant but, I would just like to clarify:

I finished 401 in April and have yet to apply to Advanced Study (due to traveling this summer) but will be applying this week.

Is the completion of 401 enough of a qualifier/am I allowed to audition in September regardless of getting into Advanced Study, or is it ONLY if we've done both of these things (completed 401 & been accepted into A.S.)?

Thank you!

-Nikki

Nikki, this is clear in initial post, I believe! You must be accepted in to Advanced Study to audition.
MikeStill

Users Information

Postby MikeStill » Mon Jul 27, 2015 10:41 pm

lastory wrote:Is one advanced study class required before auditioning for Harold teams? Or does admittance into the Advanced study program meet the prerequisite? Thanks!

"1) You have been accepted in the Advanced Study Program and have taken a multi-week improv course at the UCB Training Center in LA/NY that had/has it's final class between October 1, 2014 and October 1, 2015."

Multi-week improv course does not have to be an Advanced Study course--
MikeStill

Users Information

Previous

Return to Los Angeles