Maude Submissions/Auditions 2016: SAVE THE DATE

All information about 5919 Franklin Ave

Re: Maude Submissions/Auditions 2016: SAVE THE DATE

Postby MikeStill » Wed Dec 09, 2015 7:49 pm

GhostChoir wrote:Hey Mike. What if I'm a former Digital Team writer and I've also done bit shows in the past year? Is that enough for me to apply as a writer?
awong123 wrote:Hi Mike,

I have a question about eligibility. I just moved to LA from NY, and have completed all the necessary classes and have taken Advanced sketch through UCBNY. Does that count for UCBLA Maude eligibility? Also, I took Advanced Sketch over a year ago, am I able to submit for this round of Maude?

Thanks!

Hey guys, I can't walk everyone through their individual eligibility, it should be clear in the post, if there's a point in the original post that is not clear, let me know!
MikeStill

Users Information

Postby paliferj » Fri Jan 08, 2016 4:52 pm

Hi Mike,

Wanted to know does Mess Hall count in terms of eligibility in addition with the multi week class or is it strictly pertaining to Harold, Maude, Digital?

Sincerely,
paliferj

Users Information

Postby MikeStill » Fri Jan 08, 2016 7:51 pm

YoungJ wrote:Hi Mike,

I was wondering if an improv 201 class that has it's final class on January 13th would be accepted as a second UCB course. I am interested in applying as an actor and wanted to ask since my 201 course would finish just two days late!

Thanks!

Just Harold, Maude and Digital.

This thread is dead now! Please ask any other questions in this thread: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=75273
MikeStill

Users Information

Previous

Return to Los Angeles