2016 Maude Team Submissions - Los Angeles


All information about 5919 Franklin Ave

Re: 2016 Maude Team Submissions - Los Angeles

Postby MikeStill » Tue Jan 12, 2016 2:42 am

jsg wrote:Hi mike!
After submitting the form I realized the imgur link for my headshot wasn't working. Should I resubmit a new form?


No, just send the corrected link to LAmaude@ucbcomedy.com
MikeStill

Posts: 85
Users Information
Joined: Wed Sep 23, 2009 4:19 pm

Re: 2016 Maude Team Submissions - Los Angeles

Postby jmd » Tue Jan 12, 2016 5:44 pm

MikeStill wrote:
jmd wrote:I just returned from OS, smashed out my audish and now have a last min question re: subtitles. I know we're ok to use subtitles for character descriptions... But are we also ok to use them throughout a character bit (as translation)? It helps with the bit but I don't want to disqualify myself.

Thanks!


Yeah, that's fine man. Calm down. What is OS?



OS is overseas :)
And yes, sorry, I was running on caffeine. May also be why I sounded like a man and not the lady I am.
Thanks!
jmd

Posts: 3
Users Information
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2015 3:22 pm

Re: 2016 Maude Team Submissions - Los Angeles

Postby MikeStill » Thu Jan 14, 2016 5:12 pm

jmd wrote:
MikeStill wrote:
jmd wrote:I just returned from OS, smashed out my audish and now have a last min question re: subtitles. I know we're ok to use subtitles for character descriptions... But are we also ok to use them throughout a character bit (as translation)? It helps with the bit but I don't want to disqualify myself.

Thanks!


Yeah, that's fine man. Calm down. What is OS?



OS is overseas :)
And yes, sorry, I was running on caffeine. May also be why I sounded like a man and not the lady I am.
Thanks!


Ah, as in "I OS these submissions"
MikeStill

Posts: 85
Users Information
Joined: Wed Sep 23, 2009 4:19 pm

Re: 2016 Maude Team Submissions - Los Angeles

Postby rgirl » Mon Jan 18, 2016 9:47 pm

Does it matter the order of our sketch packet? Can I put my topical sketch first, followed by my two sketches of choice? Thanks
rgirl

Posts: 1
Users Information
Joined: Mon Jan 18, 2016 9:44 pm

Re: 2016 Maude Team Submissions - Los Angeles

Postby JMckiern » Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:44 pm

Finished 301 a week ago and got my 301 completion email 5 days ago. I submitted for Advanced right away cause my teacher told me they'll rush the process to submit for Maude.

I turned in my packet last night BUT received my sketch advanced approval email this morning, 5 days later!

I'm okay, right?
JMckiern

Posts: 1
Users Information
Joined: Tue Jan 19, 2016 3:59 pm

Re: 2016 Maude Team Submissions - Los Angeles

Postby MikeStill » Mon Jan 25, 2016 3:33 pm

rgirl wrote:Does it matter the order of our sketch packet? Can I put my topical sketch first, followed by my two sketches of choice? Thanks


We'd like it to be the order that we asked, but if you ended up turning it in in another order don't panic, it's ok.
MikeStill

Posts: 85
Users Information
Joined: Wed Sep 23, 2009 4:19 pm

Re: 2016 Maude Team Submissions - Los Angeles

Postby MikeStill » Mon Jan 25, 2016 3:33 pm

JMckiern wrote:Finished 301 a week ago and got my 301 completion email 5 days ago. I submitted for Advanced right away cause my teacher told me they'll rush the process to submit for Maude.

I turned in my packet last night BUT received my sketch advanced approval email this morning, 5 days later!

I'm okay, right?


You're ok!
MikeStill

Posts: 85
Users Information
Joined: Wed Sep 23, 2009 4:19 pm

Re: 2016 Maude Team Submissions - Los Angeles

Postby ErinAround » Wed Feb 03, 2016 8:34 pm

Hi Mike,
Were we to have received an email after we submitted? Thanks! I didn't hear anything yet.
ErinAround

Posts: 1
Users Information
Joined: Wed Feb 03, 2016 8:30 pm

Re: 2016 Maude Team Submissions - Los Angeles

Postby SundayDrive » Thu Feb 18, 2016 5:10 pm

MikeStill wrote:
JMckiern wrote:Finished 301 a week ago and got my 301 completion email 5 days ago. I submitted for Advanced right away cause my teacher told me they'll rush the process to submit for Maude.

I turned in my packet last night BUT received my sketch advanced approval email this morning, 5 days later!

I'm okay, right?


You're ok!


Hey Mike. Will Maude teams still be announced today?
SundayDrive

Posts: 1
Users Information
Joined: Thu Feb 18, 2016 4:32 pm

Previous

Return to Los Angeles

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 4 guests