Announcing: 2016 Harold & Mess Hall Auditions!

All information about 5919 Franklin Ave

Re: Announcing: 2016 Harold & Mess Hall Auditions!

Postby bethappelUCB » Mon Aug 29, 2016 7:00 pm

Serena wrote:I applied for Advanced Study last week but have not heard back yet. Can I fill out the form for auditions before the deadline with my application pending or sign up after the deadline if my application gets approved?

ANSWER: I'd recommend checking in with your teacher. If you are eligible to audition, he or she will get in touch with me.
bethappelUCB

Users Information

Postby bethappelUCB » Mon Aug 29, 2016 7:05 pm

JuicyBee wrote:Since I submitted my application a week ago, my availability during the audition weekend has changed. Am I able to resubmit my form before the deadline with my current availability?

ANSWER: Email laharold@ucbcomedy.com with the new availability.
bethappelUCB

Users Information

Postby louie » Tue Aug 30, 2016 5:05 pm

Hey UCB,

I've been trying to find information about the Harold auditions and have problems finding out online. I emailed and just got send the link and apparently sign ups closed last night. I know I'm late in the game but is there anyway I can squeeze in please?

Thanks would mean a lot!

Best,

Louie
louie

Users Information

Postby bethappelUCB » Tue Aug 30, 2016 7:00 pm

louie wrote:Hey UCB,

I've been trying to find information about the Harold auditions and have problems finding out online. I emailed and just got send the link and apparently sign ups closed last night. I know I'm late in the game but is there anyway I can squeeze in please?

Thanks would mean a lot!

Best,

Louie

ANSWER: You can email laharold@ucbcomedy.com to request an exception, but it is unlikely that your request will be granted.
bethappelUCB

Users Information

Previous

Return to Los Angeles