SAVE THE DATE: UCB LA Character Team Auditions!

All information about 5919 Franklin Ave

SAVE THE DATE: UCB LA Character Team Auditions!

Postby bethappelUCB » Mon Aug 08, 2016 8:37 pm

Hello UCB!

Starting this Fall, UCB LA will be launching a Character Team (similar to Character's Welcome at UCB NY). This team will be directed by the extremely talented and hilarious Anais Fairweather, Natalie Palamides and Hal Rudnick.

Additional information will be provided the week of September 19th, but here's everything you need to know for now:

1) Auditions will be held in the evening on October 20th and 21st.

2) In order to audition, you must:
a) Have completed UCB's Character 101 course
OR
b) Be a current or former member of a Harold, Maude or Digital Team at UCB LA or NY. Exceptions will be granted at my discretion, but I will reach out -- I am not accepting requests for exceptions at this time.

3) Auditions will consist of each person doing 3 minutes of 3-4 original solo characters (no impressions).

If you are not eligible to audition, don't fret! This will be a trial run for the Character Team and auditions will be held again next Spring. I anticipate that the requirements for the next round of auditions will be significantly less restrictive.

We are not able to provide answers to any questions regarding Character Teams at this time, but stay tuned for the official audition announcement next month!
--
Beth Appel
Artistic Director
UCB Theater LA
bethappelUCB

Users Information

Re: SAVE THE DATE: UCB LA Character Team Auditions!

Postby Kris10 » Fri Aug 12, 2016 1:41 pm

Any secret insight to when the next Character 101 class will be available? :geek:
Kris10

Users Information

Return to Los Angeles