UCB LA Character Team Auditions!

All information about 5919 Franklin Ave

Re: UCB LA Character Team Auditions!

Postby bethappelUCB » Thu Oct 13, 2016 7:47 pm

blondee32111 wrote:If my availability has changed, how can I change that on my application?

Thank you!

ANSWER: You can't! I'd recommend posting your name and new availability here.
bethappelUCB

Users Information

Postby louiearonowitz » Sat Oct 15, 2016 12:37 pm

Hi

I was just wondering when we would be finding out which day we are auditioning if we checked both (sorry if this was answered above, I didn't see it anywhere, just trying to plan out my week.)

Also, if there is a certain day that it turns out is better, is there a chance of requesting a specific day even though it's so late? (I had initially checked off both days, but Thursday would actually be way easier for me if it's possible).

Thanks so much!
louiearonowitz

Users Information

Postby mias » Sat Oct 15, 2016 6:41 pm

Hi! If you're in a character class that ends near or around the audition deadline, will you offer teachers the ability to submit students similarly to when students are in a 401 ending near/around the Harold audition time?
mias

Users Information

Postby blondee32111 » Sun Oct 16, 2016 10:45 pm

New Availability for Shannon Dee:

Thursday, October 20 6pm-8pm

Thank you so much!!!
blondee32111

Users Information

Postby bethappelUCB » Mon Oct 17, 2016 11:55 am

louiearonowitz wrote:Hi

I was just wondering when we would be finding out which day we are auditioning if we checked both (sorry if this was answered above, I didn't see it anywhere, just trying to plan out my week.)

Also, if there is a certain day that it turns out is better, is there a chance of requesting a specific day even though it's so late? (I had initially checked off both days, but Thursday would actually be way easier for me if it's possible).

Thanks so much!

ANSWER: Audition times will be sent out today. I will pass on the second half of your request to our scheduling fairies, but I can't guarantee anything.
bethappelUCB

Users Information

Postby bethappelUCB » Mon Oct 17, 2016 11:56 am

mias wrote:Hi! If you're in a character class that ends near or around the audition deadline, will you offer teachers the ability to submit students similarly to when students are in a 401 ending near/around the Harold audition time?

ANSWER: Yes. Character teachers have been contacted.
bethappelUCB

Users Information

Postby henrykaiser » Thu Oct 20, 2016 3:51 pm

Not sure if my post worked last night since I'm new to this board, old timey IRC guy.

Re:
Auditions will be 3 minutes long (max) and must consist of a minimum of 3 characters, no celebrity impressions.

If I have characters that are related to celebrities, like Donald Trump's German Great-Uncle, or a guy who is constantly confused with Joe Pesci over the phone... but he has his own character game and such. Would that either of those "types" qualify for the audition?

I have 2 other original characters prepared as well, but I wanted to be sure I was falling in line with the audition protocols.

Other folks have asked me similar questions and I wanted to help get some clarification on this for folks.

Thanks,

Henry
henrykaiser

Users Information

Postby bethappelUCB » Thu Oct 20, 2016 4:59 pm

henrykaiser wrote:Not sure if my post worked last night since I'm new to this board, old timey IRC guy.

Re:
Auditions will be 3 minutes long (max) and must consist of a minimum of 3 characters, no celebrity impressions.

If I have characters that are related to celebrities, like Donald Trump's German Great-Uncle, or a guy who is constantly confused with Joe Pesci over the phone... but he has his own character game and such. Would that either of those "types" qualify for the audition?

I have 2 other original characters prepared as well, but I wanted to be sure I was falling in line with the audition protocols.

Other folks have asked me similar questions and I wanted to help get some clarification on this for folks.

Thanks,

Henry

ANSWER: Anything other than celebrity impressions is fine.
bethappelUCB

Users Information

Previous

Return to Los Angeles